Hutsul Land Ethno park is an area that combines various recreation and entertainment sites:
- Skansen (outdoor ethnographic complex);
- open-air enclosures with deer, petting zoo;
- the largest swing in Ukraine;
- photo zones and suspension bridges;
- Skrynia Art Gallery;
- Carpathian Film Club;
- Cheese dairy and Hural’nya (distillery).
Location: Bukovel, Ivano-Frankovsk Region.
Distance from our complex is 6 km or 3.7 miles.
Service hours: 9 am – 8 pm (without days off).
Infoline (Hutsul Land): +38 (098) 568 568 3
How to get there: order a taxi at the reception / by bus (Ivano-Frankivsk – Bukovel) /by personally owned car